PLEASE OBEY THE
electronic resources are expected to
respect the copyright of the publishers. According to the license
agreements between EMU Library, ANKOS, TUBITAK
and the relevant publishers, electronic databases can only be used
for the purpose of private study and research. In cases of illegal
use, both Eastern Mediterranean University and the relevant user
will be held responsible by law.
*EMU members can also access to the electronic resources off campus
by applying the steps as explained on
Remote Access (Off-Campus Access).
of these resources is restricted to current EMU community. Members of the
public may apply to the Library for accessing electronic resources on the EMU Library premises.
Main Usage Rules :
• Making limited print or electronic copies
according to the rules.
• Using for personal, instructional or research needs.
• Sharing data with EMU faculty, staff and students.
Downloading the full text of an
entire journal issue.
• Systematic or substantial printing, copying or downloading.
• Selling or re-distributing content, or providing it to an
• Sharing data with people other than EMU faculty, staff and students.
• Posting actual content or articles to web sites listservs.
• Modifying, altering or creating derivative works.