LIBRARY OPENING TIME CHANGES
Published Date: Thursday, 28 May 2020
Dear Library Users,
Our library will be put into service as of the 1st of June, 2020 pursuant to the measures taken against the infection risk of COVID-19 virus.
Library users will be able to access and benefit from the library by abiding the following rules:
- A temperature check will be administered at the library entrance. Library users who have fever will receive health services at the EMU Health Center.
- Library users should wear masks on their way to the library and inside the building.
- Hands should be disinfected by using the hand sanitizers located at the library entrance.
- A minimum of 2 meters should be maintained between individuals while applying the social distancing rules.
- Study desks or study areas should be used individually. Working in groups of 2 or more are not allowed.
- Users should comply with the warnings of the library staff.
- Library Hours: Monday – Friday: 09:00 – 15:30 / Saturday & Sunday: Closed.
We wish you success in your studies.
EMU Özay Oral Library