Databases On Trial - Total Materia
Published Date: Thursday, 2 July 2020
We are pleased to inform you that, Total Materia Database is available on a trial base until 30 October 2020.
Access link : https://www.totalmateria.com/
Total Materia: The World's Most Comprehensive Materials Database !
Total Materia contains over 15 million property records for over 450,000 metallic and non-metallic materials, from more than 69 countries and standards.
- Properties for 450,000+ Materials
- 3,000+ Sources for Advanced Data
- Metals, Polymers, Ceramics, Composites
- 150,000+ Stress-Strain Curves
- 74 Standard Development Organizations
- 35,000+ Materials with Cyclic Properties
- International Cross-Reference Tables
- Property Estimation and Interpolation
- Chemical Composition
- Data Export to CAE Software
- Mechanical and Physical Properties
- Identification of Unknown Materials
- Multiple Material Comparison Options
- Standard and Material Update Tracking
For more details: https://www.totalmateria.com/page.aspx?ID=FAQ&LN=EN
Note: Please be informed that you can access Online Databases through the library Web Site: http://library.emu.edu.tr/
For more information please contact : 2741, 2755
EMU Özay Oral Library