Rules for Entry and Use of the Library Against COVID-19 Infection Risk
Published Date: Wednesday, 11 May 2022
Dear Library Users,
Pursuant to the measures taken against the infection risk of COVID-19 virus, the library users will be able to access and benefit from the library by abiding the following rules.
- Library users should wear masks on their way to the library and inside the building.
- Hands should be disinfected by using the hand sanitizers.
- A minimum of 2 meters should be maintained between individuals while applying the social distancing rules.
- Study desks or study areas should be used individually. Working in groups of 2 or more are not allowed.
- Library Users should comply with the warnings of the library staff.
We wish you success in your studies.
EMU Özay Oral Library