Rules for Entry and Use of the Library Against COVID-19 Infection Risk
Published Date: Thursday, 30 September 2021
Dear Library Users,
Pursuant to the measures taken against the infection risk of COVID-19 virus, the library users will be able to access and benefit from the library as of the 4th of October, 2021 by abiding the following rules.
- Library users are required to submit a document to the library staff as a proof for COVID-19 Vaccination at the Library entrance. COVID-19 vaccination controls, mainly will be made through QR code-based systems at the Library entrance.
- In order for library users who are not fully vaccinated to enter library they must submit a negative PCR or Antigen test result of up to 72 hours from a laboratory accredited by the Ministry of Health of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.
- A temperature check will be administered at the library entrance. Library users who have fever will receive health services at the EMU Health Center.
- Library users should wear masks on their way to the library and inside the building.
- Hands should be disinfected by using the hand sanitizers.
- A minimum of 2 meters should be maintained between individuals while applying the social distancing rules.
- Study desks or study areas should be used individually. Working in groups of 2 or more are not allowed.
- Library Users should comply with the warnings of the library staff.
- Library Hours: Monday – Friday: 09:00 – 17:00 / Saturday & Sunday: Closed.
We wish you success in your studies.
EMU Özay Oral Library